||Send us your videos!! i-DRiVE TV is seeking talented "Digital Correspondents" who want to tell their
cyber stories. If you're a student filmmaker, on-air talent, a producer, a director, or a cameraman, this is your chance to get your
We're accepting video submissions from talented students. i-DRiVE TV producers will select top students to join its production team. If
selected, you will be put on assignment to create new material for an i-DRiVE TV episode or vodcast. Follow the steps below, and learn
how to become a "Digital Correspondent."
Submit a video:
All music, photos, and video must be original work, or permission must be obtained to use copyright material. Send to i-SAFE Inc.,
6189 El Camino Real, Suite 201, Carlsbad, CA 92009. Attention: i-DRiVE TV.
- Create an account on the X-Block Web site, and log in.
- Download and read the i-DRiVE TV tool kit.
- Click on the "Assignment" link to receive information about what you need to film.
- Shoot, edit, and produce a video segment for i-DRiVE TV.
- Send your projects and forms to i-DRiVE TV.
Contact email@example.com with questions.